10 QUESTIONS WITH
1. During the apocalypse, what supplies are the most important to have according to GWAR?
Toilet paper is always important. You want enough shit tickets. But how much is enough? Yeah TP, and reggae music. Can never have enough toilet paper and reggae music.
2. You can select one person from history, and you can ask them any question, and they will not tell a lie. Who would you request, and, of course, what would your question be?
I would ask Pontius Pilate. I would ask him, what was Jesus really like?
3. What if you could personally witness something from the past? What would you want to be able to have seen happen?
All of the murders of Jack the Ripper.
4. What would be the worst 'buy one get one free' sale of all time?
A vasecto-lobotomy... or removal of your weiner brain.
5. What are the three best things about you that you would put in your bio on a dating profile?
Morbidly obese, unemployable, chronic smoker, will move in. No fatties... GWAR can't count.
6. You walk into Walmart, what three items would you buy that would make the cashier feel uncomfortable?
A clown mask, a bone saw, boric acid, condoms, and a bag of candy... again GWAR can't count.
7. If you could ask the President of The United States one question, what would it be?
How dare you? Or, can I get on the guest list?
8. If your five-year-old self suddenly found themselves inhabiting your current body, what would your five-year-old self do first?
Just cry, unabashed, deep tears of anguish and regret.
9. If I were to summon you via black magic, which five items would I need in each corner of the pentagram?
A box of HoHos, or basically any small, cylindrical, frosted, cream-filled chocolate snack cakes with a pinwheel design, an actual turd, a baby, Cialis, a medium sized love chicken... duh.
10. Where would no one expect to find the bodies?
A graveyard. It's the most obvious place...
Blothar~ GWAR/ October 7th, 2019/ 10 Questions